Interior painting is one of the many services offered by Two Day Painting. Most of our customers paint the inside of their homes when they are ready to change the look or feel of a room.
A fresh coat of paint is one of the most cost-efficient projects a homeowner can do to change the appearance of their living space. It can sometimes be a do-it-yourself project. But for the best results we suggest using a painting professional. There are many reasons to consider changing the paint color in your home. Here are some examples:
- Looking for a more modern look to a bedroom or living room.
- Looking to add a new ‘feel’ to a room like an office or a den. Learn how paint colors effect your mood.
- Growing child that is looking for a more age appropriate space in their bedroom or play area.
- Cover damage left by scuffs, scratches, and dings in a dining room, kitchen or hallway – left by normal, everyday life.
Interior painting doesn’t just apply to walls and ceilings.
Many people like to paint their window and door trim along with their baseboards. Covering those old six panel doors and oak baseboards with a fresh coat of white paint is a great way to achieve a more modern look in your home.
Cabinet painting is also a very popular trend right now. Don’t forget bathroom vanities and kitchen cabinets. They look great in a white or gray finish and offer an elegant solution to most homes.
Ever have drywall or plaster damage from a leaking roof or had wallpaper removed?
A new coat of paint will be necessary to cover any of the areas that have been repaired. It is difficult to retouch larger areas of existing paint with new. We always suggest you paint the entire area (walls or ceiling) with a fresh coat.
Call us when you are ready to speak with the area’s top painting company with great customer reviews. You can call Two Day Painting for all of your interior painting projects. We have the experience, knowledge, and trusted partnerships to help ensure a positive painting experience!
Here are the steps to a successful interior painting project
- Move all furniture and cover with plastic. We will also cover your flooring and counters with drop cloths.
- Tape the baseboards to protect the woodwork.
- Repair drywall cracks, holes, and tape where requested.
- Fill nail holes with spackle.
- Apply caulk to fill small cracks where needed.
Once the proper preparation is done, we paint!
- Painting starts with the ceilings.
- Once the ceilings are done we start to work on the walls.
- After the walls get the first coat, it’s time to move on to the second coat!
- When the walls are complete we inspect for any missed areas or bleed through.
- Then we do a full cleanup. Our goal is to make the area look better than when we started.
- And after your project is complete, we will do a full inspection. This helps to ensure that everything has been completed to your specifications and that you are happy.